Chris Pratt Industries (Chris Pratt) is very sensitive to the privacy concerns of the visitors to its site on the Internet. As a general policy, no personal information is automatically collected from visitors to the site.
E-mail addresses and other personally identifiable information of visitors, such as a first and last name, home or other physical address or telephone number, are known only when voluntarily submitted, for example, via registration for sweepstakes or contests, content submissions, suggestions or participation in online interactive activities. Personally identifiable information may be shared by Chris Pratt with its affiliates, and with vendors that help access and manage the information (all of the foregoing are hereinafter referred to collectively as "authorized recipients"), but in all instances the information will be used only for the purposes enunciated in this policy. Specifically, this information may be used: (1) to help Chris Pratt better understand visitors' use of the site; (2) to respond to specific requests from visitors; (3) to provide notices to visitors, such as marketing information, discount coupons and new product offerings; and (4) to protect the security or integrity of the site. Unless otherwise disclosed during the collection, this information will not be sold, transferred or otherwise disclosed to anyone other than authorized recipients, except where disclosure is required by law.
To the extent that any of the sites accessible through this site has different practices, those different practices will be applicable at those sites. Chris Pratt is not responsible for the practices, policies or content applicable to these third party sites. Inclusion of a link to another site does not imply endorsement by Chris Pratt.
When you view this site, Chris Pratt may temporarily store some information on your computer. This information will be in the form of "cookies" and will help Chris Pratt in many ways, but with strict restrictions on their use. First, the cookies expire with the browser session so that the site cannot track your activities over time, and so that no permanent storage is used by these cookies. Second, cookies are only used in order to provide convenience to you (for example, to reduce repetitive typing) and to allow Chris Pratt to tailor the site to better match your interests and preferences. They are not used to profile your activities or to gather unauthorized personal information.
With most Internet browsers, you can erase cookies from your computer hard drive, block all cookies, or receive a warning before cookies are stored. Please refer to your browser instructions or help screen to learn more about these functions.
A Note for Parents or Legal Guardians
It is the policy of Chris Pratt that visitors under 18 years of age should not view, submit or post any information on this site without parental consent. Chris Pratt also encourages parents and guardians to supervise their children's online activities and to consider using parental control tools available from online services and software manufacturers that help provide a kid-friendly online environment. These tools can also prevent children from disclosing online their names, addresses and other personal information without your permission.
Acceptance of Privacy Terms and Conditions
This policy is effective as of October 1, 2010.
Terms & Conditions of Use of This Internet Site
Please carefully read the below terms and conditions applicable to Chris Pratt™ website. By using this site, you agree to these terms and conditions:
- Use Restrictions.
- Chris Pratt Industries (Chris Pratt) maintains this Internet site as a service to the Internet community. Material from this site and any other World Wide Web site owned, operated, licensed or controlled by Chris Pratt may not be copied or distributed, nor published, uploaded, posted, or transmitted in any way, without the prior written consent of Chris Pratt, except for certain limited online interactive activities, as expressly permitted by these terms and conditions or otherwise specifically stated on this site. Modification or use of the materials for any other purpose violates intellectual property rights. Except as described otherwise, all materials in this site are made available only to provide information. Chris Pratt controls this site from its world headquarters in California, and makes no representation that these materials are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Use of this site is prohibited where such use is in violation of the laws of the State of California or the United States of America, or in violation of local laws.
- Liability Disclaimer.
- The information contained in this site is provided "as is" and without any warranties or representations of any kind, either expressed or implied. Chris Pratt Industries disclaims all warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Chris Pratt makes no warranty or representation as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in this site, or as to the accessibility of the site. Chris Pratt and its parents, subsidiaries and affiliates, and their respective stockholders, directors, officers, employees, agents, successors and assigns assume no liability or responsibility, financial or otherwise, for any damage, loss or injury resulting from or arising out of your use, access or inability to access this Internet site or your reliance upon the information contained in this site.
- Right to Change or Modify.
- Chris Pratt reserves the right to change, modify and/or withdraw the information in this site at any time without notice. The products and services referred to in this site may not be available in your city, town, state or country. Chris Pratt reserves the right to change, modify and/or withdraw any products and services at any time without notice.
- Unless specifically provided otherwise in this site, communications and materials you send to this site or to Chris Pratt by Internet electronic mail are sent on a non-confidential basis and without any promises by Chris Pratt to keep such information confidential. Chris Pratt shall have the right to use and reproduce such communications or materials for any purpose whatsoever (including, without limitation, to develop, manufacture and/or market products) and without any obligation to pay you compensation for such use or reproduction. Any information you send Chris Pratt must be legal, truthful and not violate the rights of others.
- Copyright Notice.
- The graphic images, buttons and text contained in this Internet site are the exclusive property of Chris Pratt and, except for personal use where indicated, may not be copied, distributed, displayed, reproduced or transmitted in any form or means, whether electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the prior written consent of Chris Pratt.
- These terms and conditions shall be construed and interpreted according to the laws of the State of California, United States of America, without regard to the conflict of law principles or rules. The exclusive forum and venue for any dispute shall be in Hollywood, California. These terms and conditions form the entire understanding and agreement with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersede any and all prior understandings or agreements.
- If any term or condition shall, to any extent, be invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of the terms and conditions shall not be affected thereby, nor shall the application of such term or provision to persons or circumstances other than those as to which it is held invalid or unenforceable be affected thereby.
- Other Web Links.
- This site may be linked to other sites which are not controlled by Chris Pratt. Chris Pratt is not responsible for the practices, policies or content of those sites. Inclusion of a link to another site does not imply an endorsement by Chris Pratt.
- Most of the trademarks referenced on this site are owned or licensed by one or more of Chris Pratt Industries and/or their respective affiliates. Other trademarks are the property of the respective trademark owners.
These terms and conditions are effective as of October 01, 2010.